I hope folk think this site is a new, cleaner website than the old one. Certainly it should be much easier to maintain, most of what is needed is simple drag and drop. There are several videos on the Help page that hopefully walk through most of the common tasks.
The site is pretty much complete. Apart from transferring over the www.ivarc.org.uk domain name the following still needs doing:
- Moving all the files from the Yahoo group to this site
- Adding additional photograph galleries and ensuring we don't lose pictures of previous members or key events
- Any general editing or tidying up
- Finding the Twitter account password so we can automatically cross-post to Twitter and keep it up to day (we already have the option to do this with Facebook)
- Look at the theme and colours and see if we can improve them
- People will need to be given update access once they have a Weebly account and have material to post to the site (this is YOUR site, you are able to keep it current!)
Other than that I think the site is ready to go live. There is a thread on the new Forum that will discuss this site and suggestions for improvements, or even criticism about what you don't like.